Two Nation Theory (دو قومی نظریہ) was founding principle of Pakistan Movement. (i.e, The Ideology of Pakistan نظریہ پاکستان). Here three consecutive columns of Dr. Safdar Mehmood (Author of Many Books on Pakistan History) are presented which will explain the importance of this ideology. These columns are also answers to those who knowingly or unknowingly try to disregard this ideology.
Please read ‘Asha’ar of Allama Iqbal’ related to this topic below, then you will understand why Pakistan was created.
1. Bang-e-Dra: Jawab-e-Shikwa (Read Complete here)
1. Bang-e-Dra: Mazhab
3. Bang-e-Dra: Shama-o-Shayar
4. Bang-e-Dra: Wataniyat
5. Baal-e-Jibreel: Maktabon Mein…
6. Zarb-e-Kaleem: Hindi Islam
7. Zarb-e-Kaleem: Azadi
8. Armaghan-e-Hijaz Urdu: Hussain Ahmad (Read Complete Poem)
Otherwise Husain Ahmad of Deoband! What is this foolhardiness?
From the real position of the Arabian Prophet (PBUH), How sadly unaware is he!
If you do not reach up to HIM, It is all Bu Lahab’s idolatry!